Ammonia Refrigeration Training Books

Ammonia Refrigeration Training Books and Material. 95% of what one learns is on the job, we hope we can do it right with the other 5%.  ARTS team is dedicated to the advancement of ammonia refrigeration and our goal is to help keep ammonia managed as the safest refrigerant known to man.  ARTS first set is a volume of 5 books that can be bought and studied individually. ARTS books represent the most relevant material that grabs your attention with detail 

  • Ammonia Refrigeration Safety – The Beginnings – Volume 1
  • Introduction to Ammonia Refrigeration – Next Steps – Volume 2 (includes volume 1)
  • Ammonia Refrigeration Handbook – The Foundation – Volume 3 (includes volume 1 & 2)
  • Ammonia Refrigeration Handbook – The Advancement (Coming 2023)
  • Ammonia Refrigeration Handbook – Process Safety / Risk Management / Best Practices / Compliance Strategies (Coming 2023)

At this link – Order Your Book(s) Today!

Ammonia Refrigeration Safety

At this link – Order Your Book(s) Today!

Ammonia Refrigeration Training Books